CCP299 ControlLogix Fundamentals, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Date: January 13, 2020 - January 17, 2020
Time: 8:30 - 4:30
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational ControlLogix® system and restore normal operation.You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
– ControlLogix system hardware
– Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application
• Practicing a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
– Configuration issues
– Electrical noise
– Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
– Controller I/O, or other hardware issues
• Performing hands-on exercises
All Logix5000™ systems use the same control engine; therefore, tasks are similar.
This is a 4 1/2 day course and the cost is $2,925. Click here for a complete course description.